Powered by Blogger.

Etude House Holiday My Little Nut Collection

Korean makeups always have the cutest packaging and so is the Etdue House's holiday collection - My Little Nut. The collection features 2 eyeshadow palettes, 2 mascaras, 2 eyeshadow pencils, 2 highlighters and 2 eyeliners. I picked up the Lucky Red Eyeshadow Palette and the Cashew Nut Beige Lucky Cheek Beam and oh my god, don't they look festive and gorgeous?!







The palette is tiny and is very handbag friendly. The shades are all very pigmented but a bit too dusty in my opinion. The staying power I'd give it a 3 out of 5. All the shades are perfect for Christmas season.

The highlighter is pretty easy to blend but it gives a slight odd sheen to my skin, which I'm not sure if it looks good or not.

Overall, they are not the best quality make up product out there if you are looking for a more professional experience but I think they can get away with the cute packaging. I'm definitely more impressed with the palette than the highlighter.



Victoria


No comments