Powered by Blogger.

Sephora Collection Skincare

Whenever season changes, I always look for excuses to purchase new clothes, makeup or skincare products because I feel the need to update them so they are more suitable for the current weather. It's officially summer and I've been trying to add brighter colours to my outfits, experiment with prints and my skin is in need of products that are not as heavy as my winter routine so it can breath and not get too oily during the steamy and heated weather. I stumbled across Sephora's skincare collection during lunch break last week and I think I've found the perfect moisturizer and serum for summer!





Sephora Collection Intensive Instant Moisturizer (50ml)

The moisturizer feels like thickened water when you touch it and it instantly melts on your finger. Although it is a cream, the texture is in between cream and gel. My skin absorbs it really fast and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky like a lot of moisturizers I was using in the winter. It has a very mild fragrance smell, it's very gentle and I personally really love it. It contains hyaluronic acid, which is known for hydrating skin. Although it says it's a product more for people with dry skin, I don't think the level of moisturization is enough if you have dry patches..etc. I actually think it's more suitable for oily skin because it moisturize without bringing excess oil to your face. For the past week, my skin has been feeling very soft and smooth.



Sephora Clarifying Booster (20ml)

This serum has the lightest texture I've ever seen. It is literally water and a few drops goes a long way. It is said that this booster helps minimise the appearance of pores and the high concentration of zinc balances skin throughout the day by eliminating excess shine. It can be used alone or added in moisturiser or foundation. From reading the description, this is definitely a very suitable product for summer. I've been using it alone every morning and I don't think it minimise my pores in any way but it does make my skin feel very refreshed before I apply my foundation.




Overall, the moisturiser is something I definitely recommend to everyone, it is a very affordable product for every skin type for summer . As for the booster, it's not a must buy from me. If you are looking new summer skincare products, make sure you check them out!

No comments